Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game authors Dennis Detwiller, Adam Scott Glancy, Kenneth Hite, and Shane Ivey delved into the state of Delta Green in 2017:
- Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game will be shipped a slipcase enclosing two hardback volumes (the Agent’s Handbook and the Handler’s Guide) rather than a single mammoth book.
- We estimate its publication (only an estimate!) at November in PDF, then between March and May for the slipcase set.
- Next major projects: The Fall of Delta Green, Control Group, Impossible Landscapes, PISCES, Deep State, and PISCES, probably in that order.
- Standalone scenarios are coming out in paperback, month by month: Kali Ghati, Observer Effect, The Star Chamber, Extremophilia, Music From a Darkened Room, and more to come.
- “Reverberations” is a new starter scenario in PDF.
- Scenarios in past issues of The Unspeakable Oath have been converted to the new Delta Green rules in Old Ones Rising.
- Collectible souvenirs now available: T-shirts, raid jackets, challenge coins, mission patches, even an old-school Charnel Dreams CD loaded with PDFs.
- The next big things from Arc Dream: Wrestlenomicon and a deluxe edition of The King in Yellow, annotated by Kenneth Hite and illustrated by Samuel Araya.
- Join the Delta Green Patreon for frequent previews and first looks at new projects
- Audience Q&A, from a Harry Potter crossover to getting the most emotion out of Bonds.
Thanks to everyone who attended!