It seems like Gen Con 2017 just ended, but it’s already time to start planning for Gen Con 2018. We hope you’ll join us there. If you do, please run some of our games!
What to Run
With the Delta Green Handler’s Guide at press now and shipping in the spring, Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game is our main focus. But we encourage you to run Godlike, Wild Talents, Monsters and Other Childish Things, Puppetland, or any of our games.
- Event submissions begin January 7, 2018
- Event submissions end March 10, 2018
Late event submissions continue until early July, 2018, but we strongly encourage you to submit events by the March 10th deadline in order to make sure the events make it into the printed program book and qualify for free badges.
Each game is scheduled for four hours (including a little time at the beginning to introduce everyone to each other and the game) and should be open to five players (or six if you prefer). The more games you run, the more rewards you get.
- 1 game—swag! $20 in credit toward Arc Dream Publishing products at our Gen Con 2018 booth.
- 2 games—better swag! As above, and choose one Delta Green collectible at the Arc Dream booth: T-shirt, patch, challenge coin, etc. Or get another $20 in booth credit if you prefer.
- 3 games—free badge! As above, and get a free Gen Con badge! Or get another $20 in booth credit if you prefer.
- 4 games—game with us! As above, and play in a game with one of our authors at Gen Con 2018. That will depend on everyone’s schedules, but we’ll do everything we can to make it happen. If the schedules don’t line up, we’ll set up an online game instead. Or get another $20 in booth credit if you prefer.
We must submit your Arc Dream games in Gen Con’s system for you to qualify for these rewards. If you submit Arc Dream-related games on your own, that’s great! But those won’t count toward these rewards.
Sign Up at Gen Con
Before you send us your event details, set up your account with Gen Con and make sure you know their policies.
- Set up an account with Gen Con.
- Do not register your Arc Dream events in Gen Con’s system. We’ll do that for you.
- Read Gen Con’s tips and hints for event hosts.
- Read Gen Con’s Event Host Policy.
Register Your Events With Arc Dream
- Enter the data for each event in this form.
- If you run three or more events for us, see “Get Your Free Badge,” below.
Get Your Free Badge
If you are getting a free GM badge from us, make arrangements to pick it up. It’s best to pick it up from one of our staff at Exhibitor HQ, outside the exhibit hall, at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 2nd.
If you need to get the badge before 10:00 a.m. Thursday, please email your contact information to email@example.com. Our staff will reach Indianapolis late Wednesday, August 1st.
Prepare for Your Games
Before each event, come to the Arc Dream Publishing booth in the exhibit hall. We’ll give you supplies and/or promotional materials to give players at your event, such as maps to the booth and coupons they can redeem there.
If your game is scheduled before the Exhibit Hall opens on Thursday, email firstname.lastname@example.org about it ahead of time. We’ll give you the supplies Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
Run Your Games
- Collect tickets from all players.
- Hand out pregenerated characters and other game materials.
- Play the game!
- Give the promotional materials to each player, particularly their booth coupons.
- Make sure the players know how to find our booth.
Turn In Your Tickets
After the game, bring the players’ tickets to our booth and collect your rewards!
Gen Con gamers are amazingly fun. Arc Dream Publishing is proud to be a Premier Event Group of many years’ standing. Whether you run games or sign up as a player, it is always a fantastic time. We can’t wait.